Acupuncture is one of the key directions in traditional Chinese medicine, within which special needles are introduced into certain points of human body. Disposable needles are injected into biologically active points. There are more than 600 points throughout the body, which are at different depths under the skin. Acupuncture activates its own protective functions of the body and the development of special substances that enhance its protective properties and mobilize body to fight the disease.
That's why this method has no side effects and eliminates not only symptoms, but also the cause of the diseases.
Acupuncture is carried out by removing muscle spasms, eliminating pain (acupuncture is very effective in osteochondrosis).
• normalizes work of nervous system (with neuroses, insomnia, migraines and other diseases);
• relieves neuralgic pain (with osteochondrosis, intervertebral hernia, sciatica, lumbago, radiculitis, protrusion);
• increases body's resistance to infections and viruses (increases immunity);
• improves blood circulation and metabolism;
• improves joint condition (with gout, arthritis, arthrosis);
• prevents inflammatory processes (with pancreatitis, cholecystitis, bronchitis, cystitis, prostatitis);
• favorably affects the condition of muscle tissue and skin (atopic dermatitis). One of the most important factors in the development of osteochondrosis is the long spasm of back muscles. The first thing from which treatment begins is the elimination of pain and muscle spasm. This is done in order to return mobility to the spine, release jammed nerve endings and blood vessels and reduce the burden on intervertebral discs.